LSID Software Gap Analysis

Dave Vieglais vieglais at KU.EDU
Wed Apr 5 10:10:54 CEST 2006

Hi Kevin,
Just curious, did you look at the redland rdf api?

Dave V.

http://librdf.org/

Kevin Richards said the following on 4/5/2006 10:05 AM:
> The next problem was when trying to create RDF documents within
> Microsoft .NET development projects (this was also during setup of to
> the IndexFungorum LSID resolver).  There is limited code available for
> facilitating the creation of RDF documents for the Microsoft platform
> (not a huge issue, as I could just use java code to create them, but
> this has platform dependent issues later on).

--------------010007070209080209040709

begin:vcard
fn:Dave Vieglais
n:Vieglais;Dave
org:University of Kansas;Biodiversity Research Center
adr:;;1345 Jayhawk Blvd;Lawrence;KS;66045;USA
email;internet:vieglais at ku.edu
title:Senior Scientist
tel;work:+1 785 727 1311
note:Skype, msn, aol, yahoo: axxaxxo