[tdwg-tapir] TapirLite and SimpleFiltering pages

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Fri Oct 21 20:23:02 CEST 2005

Hello Markus,

Some quick comments about the three topics:

1- Filter parameters:

I do remember we have discussed about that before, but somehow I had
the impression that we didn't come to any concrete conclusion (and if
we did, I think that's something we left out of the integration
document, so, I'm sorry if I forgot about this detail...). Anyway, I
definitely agree that it would be better if we could have it
formalized as an attribute.

2- Include directives

Not sure if there'll be significant benefits here, but if someone
could give an interesting example of such functionality, maybe we can
consider it.

3- "IndexingElementExplosion"

I already included a comment in the wiki. I really think that's a
"non-problem"...

Best Regards,
--
Renato