[tdwg-tapir] ideas & TapirLite

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Fri Nov 18 10:31:36 CET 2005

As TapirLite champion I do have a problem with having to implement all
the operators. I just want to be pretty and dumb! I don't have a problem
with the concept of a named subset protocol i.e. Tapir (the real thing)
and TapirLite (the not so bright second cousin).

Are there some use cases somewhere listing what Tapir clients are
expected to call or some statistical break down of what kinds of queries
are run against existing BioCASE and DiGIR providers?

Roger

 Roger Hyam
 Technical Architect
 Taxonomic Databases Working Group