Topic 3: GUIDs for Taxon Names and Taxon Concepts

Roderic Page r.page at BIO.GLA.AC.UK
Mon Dec 12 22:56:18 CET 2005

Luckily, the "Wayback Machine" at the Internet Archive
(http://web.archive.org) has a copy, which you can get here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010215174320/http://
www.environment.gov.au/marine/manuals_reports/standards/general/
chapman.html .

I found this page by Googling on the title of the essay, finding what
looked like the broken link you mentioned, then putting the link into
the Wayback machine.

This nicely illustrates the issue of digital curation, which I think
this community will need to think seriously about.

Regards

Rod

Professor Roderic D. M. Page
Editor, Systematic Biology