[Tdwg-phylo] admin HC与您共享了照片

admin HC printingcenter6 at 126.com
Sat Jul 14 10:42:17 CEST 2012

Dear Manager Director,

Good day!

This is Joy from H&C Printing Center Ltd in Xiamen, China. We have obtained
your information from the Internet. We are writing to you to establish
long-term trade relations with you.

We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of printing services in China.
It is my honor to introduce our company to you.

1. Products: Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Book, Booklet, Calendar etc.
2. Printing Price: Only 40% cost of you printed by local printers.
3. Advantage: Perfect Quality, Competitive Prices, Good Services.
4. Guarantee: If you were not satisfied with our products, we should refund
you or reprint it.
If you are interested in these items, please let us know. We will be happy
to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

Thanks for your time to read my email. We look forward to receiving your
enquires soon. Please contact me by admin at hongchengco.com .

Sincerely,

Joy <admin at hongchengco.com>