[Tdwg-phylo] Publishing a tree in RDF

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at nescent.org
Wed Oct 20 22:17:49 CEST 2010

On Oct 20, 2010, at 2:43 PM, Chris Baron wrote:

> Also, I've been working on a phylogentic tree editor called tred.  http://code.google.com/p/tred/

Interesting. How does your editor compare to the dozens of tree
editors and visualizers already available. For example PhyloWidget, or
jsPhyloSVG?

I may sound like a broken record here, and I don't want to discourage
you at all from developing tools for phylogenetics. We certainly need
more developers. I also do think though that as a community we make
the most progress if we aren't sprouting new tools for the same
purpose all the time.

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:- Durham, NC -:- informatics.nescent.org :