[tdwg-phylo] Upcoming TDWG meeting

Arlin Stoltzfus arlin at umd.edu
Tue Aug 31 16:06:25 CEST 2010

To build momentum for a possible working session on linking trees, I
put some parts of this thread on the twiki page here:

   http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/Phylogenetics/LinkingTrees2010

This is one place to indicate your interest by adding your name and
describing what you can bring to the workshop (in terms of both real-
world problems and possible solutions).

All of you should be able to access the twiki using credentials that
you established as a TDWG member.

Arlin

-------