[tdwg-phylo] new tdwg-content mailing list

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Sun Jan 25 17:19:32 CET 2009

Dear TDWG groups,

I would like to inform you about a new TDWG mailing list that was
created today for discussing any TDWG standard definitions on a non
technical level.
The new list was created to help cross pollination of ideas between
the different TDWG groups and avoid the frequent duplication of work
that we have encountered so often in the past years.

Every subgroup is free to decide whether they want to freeze their
existing mailing list and migrate discussions to the central tdwg-
content list. If you want to take this step, please let me know and I
will take the required actions. A frozen mailing list will disallow
any new posts or member subscriptions, but the existing archive will
continue to be publicly available. An autoresponder will also be
configured to inform future users of the new content list. By default
I will transfer all existing subscriptions to the new list, so people
don't have to subscribe again.

You can also subscribe manually to the new mailing list here: