[TDWG-MIDS] TDWG Conference - MIDS Task Group final slide

Elspeth Haston EHaston at rbge.org.uk
Mon Oct 10 09:26:55 UTC 2022

Hi

We have been asked for a single slide for the final day of the TDWG conference to summarise where we are.

I've started drafted a slide in the final presentation rather than creating a slide elsewhere - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Rlh40DOKtONgQbuLDh7PNyk7jw6VQ3lRzCaddWzzqe4/edit#slide=id.g160fe196c4c_0_143

Please don't edit this slide directly, but if you have any comments, suggestions etc please contact myself or Cat directly. We will continue to work on it until the end of the day when it needs to be submitted.

Many thanks

Elspeth

Dr E M Haston
Deputy Herbarium Curator, The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
20a Inverleith Row, Edinburgh  EH3 5LR
E-mail: e.haston at rbge.org.uk

Search our Herbarium collections online at http://data.rbge.org.uk/herb

The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh<https://www.rbge.org.uk> is a charity registered in Scotland (No SC007983) | Support Us<https://www.rbge.org.uk/support-us>

This notice applies to this email and to any other email subsequently sent by anyone at RBGE and appearing in the same chain of email correspondence. References below to "this email" should be read accordingly. This e-mail and its attachments (if any) are confidential, may be protected by copyright and may be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, notify us immediately by reply e-mail, delete it and do not use, disclose or copy it. Unless we expressly say otherwise in this e-mail, this e-mail does not create, form part of, or vary, any contractual or unilateral obligation. No liability is accepted for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Where this e-mail is unrelated to the business of RBGE, the opinions expressed within this e-mail are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of RBGE. RBGE emails are filtered and monitored.