[tdwg-humboldt] Action items for wrapping the Humboldt Extension proposal
Baskauf, Steven James
steve.baskauf at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri May 12 17:40:50 UTC 2023
I am so excited that we are getting close to finishing this! In the interest of throwing away the two post-it notes onto which I took notes (bad me), here is the list of action items we talked about last meeting in order to have things done by next Wednesday’s meeting:
1. isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive documentation. John will review by Friday, then pass it off for Steve to turn into appropriately formatted Markdown.
2. Finish reviewing Implementation Experience report. I can’t read my own handwriting but I have something about “Peter pass off to Yani” and “John will revise extensions part”
3. List of terms spreadsheet. Make sure that the comments on isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive match what’s in the documentation for it. When that is done, export the CSV from Google Sheets to CSV and run the script to generate a new List of Terms doc and Quick Reference Guide. John said he would do this.
4. Steve revise user guide by Friday (done), pass off to Anahita for proofreading. Although this isn’t part of the official submission (unlike the first three), it would be nice to reference it so that people could understand the submission better. So if we can complete this by Wed, that would be great.
I’m going to be camping this weekend but will check on Monday to see if there’s more I need to do by then.
Steven J. Baskauf, Ph.D. he/him/his
Data Science and Data Curation Specialist / Librarian III
Jean & Alexander Heard Libraries, Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN 37235, USA
Biodiversity Information Standards (TDWG) Executive Committee/Technical Architecture Group Chair
From: tdwg-humboldt <tdwg-humboldt-bounces at lists.tdwg.org> on behalf of ys628 <yanina.sica at yale.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 6:53 AM
To: Humboldt Core TG <tdwg-humboldt at lists.tdwg.org>, wmh6 at cornell.edu <wmh6 at cornell.edu>
Subject: [tdwg-humboldt] Meeting!
Thank you all for working on the documents; I saw many of you made comments and revised both the general HE documentation and the implementation report. Much appreciated!
Wesley, the documentation on isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive looks great! You really improved it, thank you so much!
Unfortunately, I do not think I will be able to join the meeting today (I am in Frankfurt with lots of in person meetings...)
I will kindly ask you to discuss and the following points.
* Update the Humboldt Extension Quick Reference Guide<https://tdwg.github.io/hc/terms/> with updated terms
* Additional document to better explain eco:isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive (please add content, examples, links to other terms, etc. to this <https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fPW4JibRWUnrtTOZwDkAcxo5d-lwnATXyh3xmO65rs/edit> document). Markdown version?
* Implementation report (please review and add yourself as an author here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit#heading=h.8dmewb9wxxbk>)
* List of terms (please review all eco: terms here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbUUKDkgilbtHu9Dh_5V2dnOeQNbKBcRo4d7VEDyqOg/edit#gid=673949815>, tab: complete_term_list_from_JW)
* This will be added as an official document to the list of terms. The idea here, is that all the comments and relations of other terms will be better captured in a separate document instead of making a terribly long Comments section.
* Humboldt Extension Documentation (please review here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rX4m94rtZDR_8iIe3RvRnNYKDJcmSX3ii4S5hCznEA0/edit?usp=sharing>)
* This will not be an official document but will probably need to be linked in our presentation. Basically, I took our testing guide and removed all the parts related to the testing. We will need to update this document and polish it.
When to meet
Wednesdays 8 am EST (see your time here<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230419T120000&p1=1440&p2=111&p3=37&p4=136&p5=51&p6=179&p7=64&p8=75&p9=224&p10=248&p11=152>)
Where to meet
Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw131_ZV9o-84ivZDjGbSTBJ>
Thank you and sorry for missing the meeting
Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tdwg-humboldt