[tdwg-humboldt] Writing time: no meeting this week

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:06:54 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Hope you are fine. We have made a lot of progress lately and now it is time
to start writing it down.

Even though there is no formal document, we are writing an Implementation
Experience Report (following the Audubon example). The report is currently
being drafted here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit

Some sections have already been assigned to people but the intro and the
development of the vocabulary are open, I will try to start populating
these sections but if somebody can help me with this it will be great
because I am traveling this week.

Once we finish up with the last tweaks of the definitions, I will update
the whole vocabulary and share with you.

So, no meeting this week. Instead, I would really appreciate we you can
dedicate the time to start drafting the report.

Thanks and see you all next week!
--
Yani