[tdwg-humboldt] Feedback on current Humboldt Core terms

Rob Stevenson rdstevenson10 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:13:28 UTC 2023

Hi Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to compare your data set terms to those of
the Humboldt core.

It would be useful if you could join the Wednesday meetings for one or two
sessions.  It has been a time that is difficult for me this semester but a
conversation with the others based on your comparisons is an excellent
starting point.

Another option is to have a side meeting with one or two of the group
members. I think Wes Hochachka, for instance, would have some good insights

Best
Rob

Robert D Stevenson
Associate Professor