[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 21 September 2022, 08:00 EST

Sica, Yanina yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Sep 20 16:40:09 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Hope everybody is well and healthy.

Just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow. Please see the agenda below, we have a couple of nice items to discuss!

Agenda:

  *   Highlights of the discussion with John about the unified GBIF Data model
     *   notes and material here<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1rsYA02fPGfstheZrW51UsSVhmReB7RxO>
  *   Updates on the HE testing
     *   SCAN
     *   eBird
        *   Wesley M. Hochachka<https://www.birds.cornell.edu/hochachka/> will join us tomorrow, so it will be great to discuss some of the key HE terms and how they can be applied to eBird data structure
  *   Preparation for TDWG 2022<https://www.tdwg.org/conferences/2022/> (Oct 17-21)
     *   Interest/Task Group to have a session during the TDWG Nov. 7-10 online meetings?

Details:

  *   Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101
  *   Wednesday 8:00 am EST

See you soon!

Yani

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.