[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 21 September 2022, 08:00 EST
yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Sep 20 16:40:09 UTC 2022
Hope everybody is well and healthy.
Just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow. Please see the agenda below, we have a couple of nice items to discuss!
* Highlights of the discussion with John about the unified GBIF Data model
* notes and material here<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1rsYA02fPGfstheZrW51UsSVhmReB7RxO>
* Updates on the HE testing
* Wesley M. Hochachka<https://www.birds.cornell.edu/hochachka/> will join us tomorrow, so it will be great to discuss some of the key HE terms and how they can be applied to eBird data structure
* Preparation for TDWG 2022<https://www.tdwg.org/conferences/2022/> (Oct 17-21)
* Interest/Task Group to have a session during the TDWG Nov. 7-10 online meetings?
* Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101
* Wednesday 8:00 am EST
See you soon!
Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tdwg-humboldt