[tdwg-humboldt] TDWG Working Sessions next week

Sica, Yanina yanina.sica at yale.edu
Fri Nov 4 21:09:07 UTC 2022

Hi all,

As you know, next week we will have an open session to discuss the Humboldt Extension status with everybody who is interested.
The time is the same BUT we will not be using the usual link, you need to register here<https://www.tdwg.org/conferences/2022/working-sessions/> and you will receive an email with the link.

Last Wednesday we agreed that we will mainly discuss how people describe the methods they used, the sampling effort involved in their surveys, and the concept of completeness.
I started some slides <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ie1cHPNd58HYE3LUK-qT9sQZPlt8ggrMuANJXYX6MGA/edit#slide=id.g12ea1ae01ce_0_119> based on the TDWG presentation, please add/edit them!

See you next week,
cheers!
Yani
Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.