[tdwg-humboldt] How to fill in targetTaxonomicScope and targetLifeStageScope for targeted taxa with different life stage from the same event?

Yi Ming Gan ymgan at naturalsciences.be
Fri May 20 18:03:12 UTC 2022

Oh apologies, perhaps I was not clear about it. It was supposed to be 1 single trawl that target both myctophids and paralpidids together with the same net at the same place, same time, same depth. They were studying fish aggregations.

The description of Sampling Event core says "The category of information pertaining to an action that occurs at some location during some time."
I feel that it could be a little misleading making this into multiple sampling events ...