[tdwg-humboldt] How to fill in targetTaxonomicScope and targetLifeStageScope for targeted taxa with different life stage from the same event?

Yi Ming Gan ymgan at naturalsciences.be
Fri May 20 15:42:50 UTC 2022

Hi all

I am working on the dataset from Antarctic OBIS for the Humboldt Documentation. I encounter an issue:
For all of the events (at that location, depth, with the sampling protocol and effort), the scientists were targeting:

- myctophids - all life stages
- paralepidids - larvae and juvenile

How can I fill in the “targetTaxonomicScope" and “targetLifeStageScope" for each sampling event?
Thanks a lot!!

Bests
Ming

PS: Yani, I hope you are recovering well! Take care!