[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 23 March 2022, 08:00 EST

Sica, Yanina yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Mar 22 21:50:29 UTC 2022

Hi all,

With the test-IPT currently being tested (internally) and the advances on the documentation side, I believe we are ready to start planning for external testing.
I identified a couple of steps that would be great to discuss tomorrow (or later today for some) but please add other items:

  *   Select key implementers and assign who/how will reach out to them
     *   see full list of potential testers here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cWWOw720Qw2eWOVRTeZSHD0eavt78KFB_b6vAH-UzCI/edit#heading=h.1h7isswkf73g>
  *   Get a common understanding of what we want to ask them and how we want their feedback
     *   prepare feedback forms
     *   IPT workshop (?)

I'd encourage all of you to review at the beta documentation here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZglRfoQUGpsDm4t2M4B6Qif2IlbPvuBaRBeOi9x1IHk/edit#heading=h.c5n6v0x212uj>. Rob G and Peter, we would really benefit from your input!

Hope you are well!

See you later!

Yani

Yanina V. Sica, PhD