[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 29 JUNE 2022, 08:00 EST
yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Jun 28 21:38:51 UTC 2022
Hope everyone is well and healthy!
Tomorrow, we have a lot of topics to discuss!
* Zach and his colleague Michelle from the Field Museum will discuss and share their mapping exercise
* data available here<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1sL9-VUstXYHKJtM7pSAtSDqdUSH7jaGx>
* Participation in TDWG 2022
* abstract submission deadline is this Friday. Please review the draft here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-1Z5sgZXjXkIJOghWY4U7nn2Qn4DzOTHD5SuxTvQbI8/edit>!!
* Finish the User Guide (Humboldt Documentation<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZglRfoQUGpsDm4t2M4B6Qif2IlbPvuBaRBeOi9x1IHk/edit#heading=h.c5n6v0x212uj>)
* Humboldt Extension Quick Reference Guide updates
* final revision
* Start testing phase (revise this table<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ai9WPFzg2m-SjVHSWDPMde3Jx_hvUxz2rCieSGmxjH4/edit#gid=0>)
* Please let me know if you are keen on starting the conversation with them and being the liaison (keeping up with their needs, questions, updates, etc.)
Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tdwg-humboldt