[tdwg-humboldt] Example dataset in the documentation

Yi Ming Gan ymgan at naturalsciences.be
Wed Jun 8 17:33:43 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have completed all the amendments according to the discussions we had for the test dataset from Antarctic GBIF/OBIS.

Would really appreciate it if someone could go through what I wrote under the section “Distribution of squid and fish in the pelagic zone of the Cosmonaut Sea and Prydz Bay region during the BROKE-West campaign<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZglRfoQUGpsDm4t2M4B6Qif2IlbPvuBaRBeOi9x1IHk/edit#heading=h.saw9z0q9awkb>”.
I hope I didn’t miss anything.

I have also republished the updated the dataset under a “Test Organization” and registered it with the dev version of GBIF portal<https://www.gbif-uat.org/dataset/c60ec6f0-1089-4c1e-b25c-deb0a5a5c38b> so that you can have a look at it there if you like.
As I have other commitments, I would really love to wrap up this part.

Thank you so much for your help!

Cheers
Ming