[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt..here we go!

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Fri Feb 25 19:39:27 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I have some great news. Paula, Kate and myself have finally finished
revising the definitions, comments and examples for all Humboldt terms that
we (as a group) decided to keep.
*Please take a look at them in our github
<https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary> (where we track all
changes from the original publication) or here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2awBg8rxP5vnd7Lg_YFwYREADuLhVM_psV3PfDSGA4/edit#gid=0>for
a simpler version with all current terms.*

Since subgroups are actively working on testing and documentation, I
propose we *skip our general meeting next week.* If you are interested in
participating in any of the subgroups please let me know and I'll send the
details for the next meetings.

One key item that we still have to agree on is *changing the TDWG Task
group name and the associated github from Humboldt Core (HC) to Humboldt
Extension to Darwin Core (HE).*
Any thoughts?

Have a great weekend!

Yani