[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 9 February 2022, 08:00 EST

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Thu Feb 10 15:31:13 UTC 2022

Hi Yanina

Congratulations to everyone for the progress. I read the reports but rarely have time to join meetings.

It looks like the terms might be settled enough for someone (me?) to update the DwC-A extension schema [1]. I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, but it might be something I could contribute if it helps.

Thanks,
Tim

[1] https://rs.gbif.org/sandbox/extension/Humboldt_2020-12-11.xml