[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 3 August 2022, 08:00 EST

Brenton, Peter (NCMI, Black Mountain) Peter.Brenton at csiro.au
Wed Aug 3 07:00:58 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

The ALA has just this afternoon presented a webinar for the extended data model project that we have been undertaking in collaboration with GBIF. This was recorded and I will forward the link to the recording as soon as it is available. It is well worth watching this session as it is directly related to the discussions that we have been having over the past many weeks and will help to answer many questions that we have been discussing.

A guide to preparation of data is available here https://www.ala.org.au/app/uploads/2022/08/ALA-Extended-Data-Model-Producers-Guide.pdf too. This will also be a very useful reference for the user guide that we are developing. There is very strong overlap.

Looking forward to our meeting tonight (my time 😊).

Peter