[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 15 Sep 2021, 08:00 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Sep 14 20:21:26 UTC 2021

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that we will be meeting this week (I updated the
calendar but not sure it notifies everybody).

We will discuss:

   - the need to include effortProtocol (slide 34
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cpOXOtZi71WUYSG2UG8zQ4FAmvd6gcKW83x0tA6WKis/edit#slide=id.gd3cb7c8759_0_289>)
   since we are already including protocolDescription (slide 29
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cpOXOtZi71WUYSG2UG8zQ4FAmvd6gcKW83x0tA6WKis/edit#slide=id.gd3cb7c8759_0_613>
   )
   - revise definitions and comments on effort related terms (slide 34
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cpOXOtZi71WUYSG2UG8zQ4FAmvd6gcKW83x0tA6WKis/edit#slide=id.gd3cb7c8759_0_289>
   )
   - start discussion of completeness related terms (slide 36 and 37
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cpOXOtZi71WUYSG2UG8zQ4FAmvd6gcKW83x0tA6WKis/edit#slide=id.gd3cb7c8759_0_295>
   )

Hope everybody is well and can make it to the meeting!

Cheers,

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Data Manager | Map of Life
Yale University