[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 20 Oct 2021, 08:00 EST - CANCELED

Rob Stevenson rdstevenson10 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:37:29 UTC 2021

Yes, waiting until next week to meet is a good idea.

I thought Paula and Yanica did a very nice job hosting the meeting and
presenting the progress of the project.

Maybe we will have some more participants!

Rob

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 1:08 PM Kate Ingenloff <kathryn.ingenloff at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Great job, team!
>
> +1 for cancelling tomorrow's meeting
>
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 11:10 AM Yanina Sica <yanina.sica at yale.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> First of all, I want to thank Peter for preparing that great talk in
>> our symposium today!
>>
>> The symposium had impressive attendance and quite a lot of participation,
>> so many thanks to everybody that participated either sharing ideas,
>> recommending speakers or being present at the session!
>>
>> And big congrats everybody, there is a lot of interest in the Humboldt
>> extension so hopefully we will be able to incorporate new people, datasets
>> to test and more!
>>
>> Since most of us are participating quite actively in TDWG 2021, I propose
>> to *cancel our meeting tomorrow and potentially catch up next Wed (Oct
>> 26)*, what do you think?
>>
>> Let me know your thoughts,
>>
>> All the best!
>> Yanina V. Sica, PhD
>> Data Manager | Map of Life
>> Yale University
>> pronouns: she/her/hers

> ------------------------------
> Kate Ingenloff, PhD
> Pronouns: she/her(s)
> Data Curator, Map of Life
> 970.568.2672
>
> "When one tugs at a single thread in nature, he finds it attached to the
> rest of the world." ~John Muir

Robert D Stevenson
Associate Professor
Department of Biology