[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting schedule and plans!

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Fri Nov 12 17:42:11 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for a wonderful meeting this week. It was very useful to help us
plan forward.

Below you will find a tentative schedule for our next meetings:

   - We will move to weekly meetings until the end of the year
      - you should have received an invitation with updated Zoom link
         - Zoom link https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101
         <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw131_ZV9o-84ivZDjGbSTBJ>
(starting
         Nov 24)
         - We will present the current status of the HC extension next week
   in TDWG Working groups
      - *Wed 17 Nov 0800 EST*
         - Please register to TDWG working sessions to get the link
      - Planning meeting on  *Monday at 4pm EST*
         - Zoom link  https://yale.zoom.us/j/94488694314
         <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/94488694314&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3parP7UK1U0PA7gkkX2Rsu>
      - We will dedicate a meeting to discuss 'Site' related terms and
   concepts, and other terms that pose some difficulty (see github issues:
   https://github.com/tdwg/hc)
      - *Wed 24 Nov 0800 EST*
   - Invite Diana Bowler to share the results of her survey
      - potentially  *Wed 1 Dec 0800 EST*
   - Reach out to John and Tim to update the IPT to match revised terms

Thanks again and see you all next week!

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Data Manager | Map of Life
Yale University