[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 3 Nov 2021, 08:00 EST competing with DwC??

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:22:26 UTC 2021

Hey Paula and all,

Thanks for sharing this Paula, if your goal was to make all of us join the
DwC meeting you might have succeeded. lol! How can we participate?

So it seems it will be better to push our meeting back one more time.
*Let's meet next week, Wed 10 Nov 2021, 08:00 EST. *I'll update the
calendar.

Regarding the TDWG 2021 - Working Sessions, we have our session on our
regular meeting time on* November 17, 13:00 UTC*.
The idea is to have an open discussion about the current terms (I will send
a new vocabulary table based on our latest discussions shortly) so please
invite broadly!

Cheers,

Yani