[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 24 March 2021, 0800 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:24:42 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Thanks to everybody who joined! We had a great first meeting to discuss HC
terms.

Heads-up that we are moving to *weekly meetings of 1.5 hours* (8am-9:30am
EST) until we finish the revision process.

Next week (Mar 24), we will keep discussing the Vocabulary file
<https://github.com/tdwg/hc/blob/main/vocabulary/HC_terms_2021-02-28.csv> (also
attached) with "direct mapping to DwC" or "deprecate/indirect mapping" in
the column "review_decision" starting from *elevation*.

We will aim at reaching consensus for all these terms during the meeting,
so if we all give them a look beforehand it would help us speed up the
discussions.

You can take a look at our meeting notes here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cvJl9nuVZIsfKJStA4DsqcNNfrtb8jfc-mUXckruls/edit#>
.

All the best!!

Yanina V. Sica, PhD