[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 14 April 2021, 08:00 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Mon Apr 12 18:29:12 UTC 2021

Hi team!

Great meeting last week, thank you all for the interesting discussions!

We settled on *3 action items* for this week:

   - *Start a subgroup on Humbodlt extension Documentation
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZglRfoQUGpsDm4t2M4B6Qif2IlbPvuBaRBeOi9x1IHk/edit>*
      - For those of you interested in working on HC Documentation, please
      complete your availability here
      <https://www.when2meet.com/?11625326-XZfAc> to schedule our first
      subgroup meeting and decide how we will organize this task

   - *Propose a symposium at the next TDWG 2021 Virtual Annual Conference
   <https://www.tdwg.org/conferences/2021/> on inventory data sharing*
      - Paula worked on a first draft of the abstract here
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ckx3qQz1LtNRazYV2sI-jCTI84yh8t_A2DWKBoPyLsE/edit>
         - Please review and comment
         - For those of you interested in giving talks in the symposium,
         could you provide a tentative title of the talk so that we
can see which
         topics are missing?
         - Can you propose other people we can invite to give talks?

   - *Continue discussions on terms and definitions in the *Vocabulary file
   <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>
      - LIST OF TERMS TO BE DISCUSSED NEXT WED:
         - *original_HC_label*
            - effort amount upper bound
            - effort upper bound unit
            - effort amount lower bound
            - effort lower bound unit
            - number of separate sites
            - site nesting
            - site names
            - site details

   - For reference:
         - check the definitions of the original related terms in HC
(see Vocabulary
         file <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>)
         - revisit our discussion notes here
         <https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cvJl9nuVZIsfKJStA4DsqcNNfrtb8jfc-mUXckruls/edit#heading=h.8onwonv4ghau>