[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 7 April 2021, 08:00 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Apr 6 12:41:35 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we are meeting this Wed (April 7) 8 am EST to continue
the process of reviewing each and every of the *original HC terms and
definitions *here:

https://yale.zoom.us/j/96750659891
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/96750659891&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2nS6kRU-2BwmgMU5W6enT1>

We made quite a lot of progress last meeting, so tomorrow we aim to finish
discussion of terms related to *protocol and effort *(see list below).

As John pointed out in an earlier email, please consider watching the
repository for discussions regarding these and all terms  (
https://github.com/tdwg/hc).

For reference:

   -

   check the definitions of the original related terms in HC (see Vocabulary
   file <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>)
   -

   revisit the definition of dwc:samplingProtocol
   <https://dwc.tdwg.org/terms/#dwc:samplingProtocol>
   -

   revisit our discussion notes here

Thank you and see you on Wed!

LIST OF TERMS TO BE DISCUSSED NEXT WED:
original_HC_label
protocol name
protocol detail
protocol citation
protocol reference
effort amount upper bound
effort upper bound unit
effort amount lower bound
effort lower bound unit
If time allows we can start discussing site description terms:
original_HC_label
number of separate sites
site nesting
site names