[tdwg-gbwg] Glossary terms - draft definitions in Github

Yuan Liu - NOAA Affiliate yuan.liu at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 11 17:29:47 UTC 2021

Thank you Gabi!

Could you share where these definitions are taken from? I'm taking a look
now.

Yuan

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 4:48 AM Dröge, Gabriele <G.Droege at bgbm.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I’ve added several issues to Github regarding glossary term definitions
> (not data standard terms!). I would appreciate if you could have a look and
> add comments/questions if needed so we can discuss this in our next meeting
> on 23rd March as planned. These definitions have consequences for using
> our data standard(s), so they are quite important. Also please feel free to
> add more glossary terms if needed. For now I’ve focused on terms related to
> environmental samples sensu lato.
>

> https://github.com/tdwg/gbwg/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aglossary
>

> In case you haven’t subscribed to Github yet, I would recommend to create
> an account, go to https://github.com/tdwg/gbwg and select “watch” on top
> right so you don’t miss ongoing discussions.
>

> Best,
>
> Gabi

*Yuan Liu*, Ph.D.
*Molecular Biologist, Contractor with A.I.S., Inc., in support of*

NOAA Fisheries NEFSC | Milford Lab |  U.S. Department of Commerce

212 Rogers Avenue, Milford, CT 06460-6499

TEL:     (203) 882-6547
FAX:     (203) 882-6570