[tdwg-gbwg] Minutes/Homework, next meeting in April 2022

Dröge, Gabriele G.Droege at bo.berlin
Wed Dec 22 09:53:41 UTC 2021

Dear all,

This group will take a break until April 2022. I will get in touch with you end of March to communicate the next meeting.

In the meanwhile please help with finding use cases and working on the environment types, otherwise we won't make any progress. If you'd like to add some thoughts/discussion items for the April meeting please add it to the minutes doc as well.

I've created an excel sheet with the MGnify vocabulary as a start. More details about what should be done during the break is explained in the minutes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vZVaa2fXYzyVUh_H2yHa1eCzh-KsMmse1GDXg5FAuBE/edit#

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Best,
Gabi