[tdwg-content] TIME SENSITIVE Re: The Biodiversity Informatics Landscape - this Survey Needs You

Deborah Paul dlpaul at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 16 22:16:47 UTC 2022

Dear TDWG Folks,

RE: ONLY 5 DAYS left to share your insights! The Biodiversity
Informatics Landscape Survey  -- Needs Your Experience
Survey Link https://tinyurl.com/biodiversity2022
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tinyurl.com/biodiversity2022__;!!DZ3fjg!ucZUi7S6WW3Jh5bAHNAXT-euMcXNl-aSGd2WJ_j9_Hfaxsn2MjkabH_WRfvKAPSD7A$>

Please, if you have thoughts about the #biodiversity #informatics
landscape, our survey awaits.
- what courses and curricula exist?
- what content needs to be in the ideal courses?
- who needs biodiversity informatics skills and knowledge?
- where are these being taught?

Our survey has only 5 days left. We're well over 100 responses -- we'd
like to get over 200! Please help us by adding your input so our data
pile has your experiences included.

In anticipation,

Debbie, et al on behalf of our BioInfo Interest Group

--
- Deborah Paul, Biodiversity Informatics Community Liaison
- Species File Group (INHS), University of Illinois