[tdwg-content] Inviting You to #TaxonWorks Together 2020 - Nov 30 - Dec 4th

Deborah Paul dpaul at fsu.edu
Mon Nov 23 05:27:37 UTC 2020

Greetings TDWG folk,

RE: #TaxonWorks Together 2020

If you would like to find out more about TaxonWorks, and get together to
contribute your ideas, and maybe even some code, please join us for a
variety of events next week (Nov 30 - Dec 4). It's an opportunity to be
part of fostering collaboration across software development efforts of
our biodiversity informatics communities. Please peruse our plans:

Details and to register (it's free), see
https://github.com/SpeciesFileGroup/taxonworks_together_2020
<https://github.com/SpeciesFileGroup/taxonworks_together_2020>

Do join us for all or at least some of the planned activities. Also feel
free to forward to potentially interested parties.In addition, we're
hosting the second "TaxonWorks at Nite" session during the week, a very
chill session to just hang out with folks thinking in the veins of what
we are trying to do.

NOTE: if you're keen to install TaxonWorks on your local machine,
there's a special session this Tuesday (Nov 24th) devoted to getting
that done before next week.

See you there!

Debbie Paul and Matt Yoder (cc'd)

--
- Deborah Paul, Biodiversity Informatics (BI) Community Liaison
-/The Species File Group/  https://speciesfilegroup.org/
new email: dlpaul at illinois.edu