[tdwg-content] SPNHC and ICOM NATHIST go Virtual for 2020

Deborah Paul dpaul at fsu.edu
Mon May 11 13:36:01 UTC 2020

RE: SPNHC and ICOM NATHIST go Virtual for 2020

Register now at https://spnhc_icomnathist2020.eventbrite.com

SPNHC and ICOM NATHIST are hosting a virtual digital meeting from 8-12
June, 2020. Together, we are offering an online event tailored to foster
conversation across our joint worldwide communities. Activities
currently envisioned include a plenary session, symposia and
presentations, and an educational share fare, all in support of
communication and professional development in these times of uncertainty
and isolation.

For members of SPNHC and ICOM NATHIST, Annual Business meetings are
scheduled for Wednesday 10 June 2020. SPNHC Committee meetings and
ICOM-NATHIST working group meetings, for those wishing to be more active
in the community, are planned for Monday 8 June 2020.

The online virtual meeting will use Zoom video conferencing, and it is
free to register for the event. Registration is necessary so we can send
you links and Zoom password to the free online meeting.
We do, however, encourage you to support your society by becoming a
member or renewing your SPNHC
<https://spnhc.org/get-involved/become-a-member/> and/orICOM NATHIST
<https://icomnathist.wordpress.com/benefits-of-membership/> membership.

Two time blocks for sessions are proposed to be as globally inclusive as
possible:
                                        12:00PM - 4:30PM UTC   | 9:00PM
- 1:30AM UTC

You can determine these times at your location using the handy website
https://timeanddate.com.

Conference information, including the agenda, as it is finalized can be
found via  https://spnhc.org/virtual-meeting-2020-registration/.

Questions? Contact us via email: organizer at spnhc.org

We look forward to seeing you soon online.

SPNHC and ICOM NATHIST Virtual 2020 Organizing Committee
(Apologies for cross-posting)

--
-- Upcoming iDigBio Events https://www.idigbio.org/calendar
-- Deborah Paul, iDigBio Digitization and Workforce Development Manager