[tdwg-content] Less than 2 weeks left for US2TS 2020!

Hilmar Lapp Hilmar.Lapp at duke.edu
Wed Feb 26 22:31:50 UTC 2020

3rd U.S. Semantic Technologies Symposium 2020
9 – 11 March 2020, North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina.

=====================================

The 3rd U.S. Semantic Technologies Symposium 2020 is less than 2 weeks away now!

The sessions and lightning talks that will be held during this event cover diverse topics on Hybrid AI, Knowledge Graph Trends, Enterprise Semantic Data, and Semantic Web Tools, as well as on the use of semantic technologies in interdisciplinary domains.

We are pleased to announce the following three keynotes at US2TS 2020:
	• “Explorations of a Data Scientist: From Finance to Therapeutics” by Dr. Louiqa Raschid, Professors, University of Maryland
	• “Building an Open Knowledge Network (OKN) Graph in Product Design & Manufacturing” by Dr. Binil Starly, Professor, North Carolina State University
	• “Taming the Dragon: Schema Integration at Uber Scale” by Dr. Joshua Shinavier, Research Scientist, Uber

We are also pleased to announce invited talks by Dr. Raju Vatsavai and Dr. Chaitanya Baru at this event.

=====================================
** Program
=====================================
Program Schedule: https://us2ts.org/program
The schedule can undergo slight modifications to enable minimal conflicting sessions based on the interests of the attendees.

=====================================
** Registration
=====================================
Registration link: http://us2ts.org/registration

=====================================
** About US2TS
=====================================
The US2TS Symposium series is an emerging premier forum for fostering community between academic, industry, and government researchers and practitioners in the US that develop or apply semantic technologies. The interest in semantics has been strengthened by the growing dependence on the Web and the continuously increasing importance of large-scale data sharing, integration, and reuse.  Participants at the US2TS come from disciplines in computer science and engineering, natural sciences, geoscience, biology, library science, biomedical and health care sciences, social sciences and the humanities, and many others. Discussions at the symposium cover core topics such as the Semantic Web, Ontologies, Knowledge Graph, Linked Data and AI on the Web, Privacy and Trust, etc., as well as the intersection of such topics with areas such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchains.

=====================================
** Contact
=====================================
All inquiries, including questions about submissions should be emailed to contact us at 2020-org AT us2ts DOT org
You are also welcome to join our social network on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13783135/

We look forward to your participation. See you all on March 9 - 11, 2020, in Raleigh, NC!

=====================================
** Sponsors
US2TS 2020 would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. The following sponsors have expressed their financial support for US2TS 2020.

Social Event Sponsor: LexisNexis
Platinum Sponsors: Raytheon BBC Technologies
Standard Sponsors: Bosch, Data.World

Please read more to know about US2TS Sponsorship Packages at https://us2ts.org/sponsors.

--
Hilmar Lapp -:- genome.duke.edu -:- lappland.io

Due to Duke’s administrative and IT policies, I am unable to respond to email when not in my office.