[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Hour #6: Where am I, exactly? Darwin Core Georeferencing Terms

Deborah Paul DPAUL at fsu.edu
Tue Jul 11 14:07:08 UTC 2017

Hi again!

Re: Darwin Core Hour #6: Where am I, exactly? Darwin Core Georeferencing
Terms

Starting in one hour :-) Please join us

Presenters:  David Bloom, John Wieczorek
Date, Time: Tuesday, 11 July at 8am PDT, 11am EDT, 12pm GMT-3
Where: https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/room

Best,
Deb

--
-- Upcoming iDigBio Events https://www.idigbio.org/calendar
-- Deborah Paul, iDigBio Digitization and Workforce Training