[tdwg-content] Tags to describe descriptions, keywords and frequency?

Quentin Groom quentin.groom at plantentuinmeise.be
Mon Jan 23 16:24:12 CET 2017

For abundance you could use organismQuantity in conjunction with
organismQuantityType. Both are loosely defined, so just define the terms of
your abundance scale in organismQuantityType and use the relevant term in
organismQuantity. If you can restrict your terms to a more standard
terminology such as DAFOR or BraunBlanquet, so much the better.
Regards
Quentin

Dr. Quentin Groom
(Botany and Information Technology)