[tdwg-content] minor issues with DWCA Validator

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Wed Jan 11 09:11:49 CET 2017

Hi Matt,

thanks for spotting these issues. The validator is a GBIF effort and not part of the TDWG standard. We are working on a fully rewritten dwc archive validator that has a lot more potential. We hope to get it released by the end of february, but this might get postponed still. We will therefore probably leave the current validator as it is and focus on this new piece of code: https://github.com/gbif/gbif-data-validator

If you still have problems interpreting the current validators result please let me know the static html link of your result (at the top of the page) and I can take a look.

Best wishes,
Markus