[tdwg-content] RDF list of terms as organized in the dwc-assistant?

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Thu Dec 15 00:05:39 CET 2016

Hi Matt,

if you could file issues in github here that would be appreciated!
https://github.com/gbif/rs.gbif.org/issues

Many thanks,
Markus

On 14 Dec 2016, at 17:33, Matt Yoder <diapriid at gmail.com<mailto:diapriid at gmail.com>> wrote:

If I find issues with http://gbrds.gbif.org/registry/extensions.json
where should I file them?  What about the end point XML files (like
http://rs.gbif.org/extension/ggbn/materialsample.xml)?

I'm thinking structure/syntax issues rather than semantics.