[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Proposal - term content recommendations to comments

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 19 17:12:17 CET 2015

While we are at it, we might as well also consider how examples are marked
up, as this will affect all of the same terms. A comment to the issue [1]
has been logged proposing "to quote all examples in RDF using triple single
quotes, e.g., '''this is quoted''' so we can mark this up in html any way
we like."

[1] https://github.com/tdwg/dwc/issues/26

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Steve Baskauf <steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu