[tdwg-content] [tdwg-tag] another poke about Audubon Core status

Blum, Stan SBlum at calacademy.org
Mon Sep 29 17:53:59 CEST 2014

Migrating the existing content to the another system is a big job.
Migrating to another system is almost certainly the right thing to do, but
I would recommend that it be done with some significant planning and
coordination, and over a longer time frame.  The biggest goal right now is
to move as much content as possible on to systems that are current and
maintainable (not ancient installations that are stuck because of custom
code), to unfreeze  the pages for standards, interest/task groups (and
charters), and repair the membership system.  I hope that makes sense.

By all means, begin planning the bigger move to something more mainstream.

-Stan