[tdwg-content] Wrapping up public comment on 204 - 226

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:12:04 CEST 2014

A quick response to your comment about expanding the scope of occurrence
to include things other than "organisms". Rich Pyle and I have talked
about this and both agree that such an expansion would be useful, but
probably as a superproperty to dwc:occurrence as you suggested.  Rich
was wanting to have occurrences of things like boats.  So maybe
something to look at as a follow-up, as you suggested.
Steve