[tdwg-content] Add a Full Example: Re: Public comment on the Darwin Core RDF Guide

Bob Morris morris.bob at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:09:51 CET 2014

Yes it sounds like a good idea, especially if it is convenient and
stable for examples to point back to fragments in the Guide.  When I
read examples of something compliant to a spec or guidance, my most
frequent head scratching starts in the example at a point where I ask
myself "Why the heck are they doing it that way?"  That's when I have
to go back to the authority document, praying that I've landed in the
right place.

--
Robert A. Morris

Emeritus Professor  of Computer Science