[tdwg-content] New Term Request - typifiedName

Chuck Miller Chuck.Miller at mobot.org
Wed Dec 4 17:59:04 CET 2013

Nomenclaturally, there are certainly specimens that are the type for multiple names.  And there are specimens that may be physically annotated with multiple type names on them.

But, I think for Markus' purposes, the issue is whether  there are examples of a specimen data exchange record that includes multiple values for typifiedName.  Is there anyone who is or needs to include multiple typifiedNames in their specimen data exchange records, particularly with GBIF?

Chuck