[tdwg-content] Citizen Science Interest Group home

andrea thomer thomer2 at illinois.edu
Thu May 31 21:46:10 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Over the last few months Arthur Chapman and I have been (unfortunately
rather slowly) pulling together a charter for a Citizen Science Interest
Group (CSIG); this charter (available at http://bit.ly/JPQpal) was ratified
on March 9.  We've had a bit of trouble pulling a wiki together, so until
we get that figured out, we're using a Google Group for messages and other
information.  If you'd like to join, please request an invitation through
the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/tdwg-CSIG

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitiate to
post to the group's forums, or email me or Arthur directly.

Thanks,

Andrea Thomer
RA, Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship