[tdwg-content] DarwinCore breaks my RDF

Kehan Harman kehanharman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:55:35 CEST 2011

Hi Pete,
As far as I can tell, that's a problem with the validator, as the IP address
that it resolves to is indeed valid and resolves just fine using curl or
wget. I did some digging and it's a problem with
https://vapour.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/vapour/trunk/apps/vapour/src/vapour/common/security.py
on
line 32. They cast any IP address under 192.* as local, whereas they should
only cast  addresses under 192.168.* as intranet.

I've created an issue on their issue tracker:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3353362&group_id=188075&atid=923865

Cheers,
Kehan

kehanharman at gmail.com