[tdwg-content] GUIDs for publications (usages and names)

Chris Freeland Chris.Freeland at mobot.org
Wed Jan 5 16:25:54 CET 2011

And following on re: DOIs, BHL has become a member of CrossRef and starting in February will begin assigning DOIs first to our monographs & then on to journal content.  There is an annual fee for membership and then a fee for every DOI assigned.  BHL is absorbing these costs for community benefit.

Chris