[tdwg-content] Treatise on Occurrence, tokens, and basisOfRecord

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Tue Oct 26 08:32:01 CEST 2010

Hi Steve,

I read every word, and don't really disagree with anything.  I think the key
point is this:

"separate the token (evidence) from the Occurrence no matter what kind of
evidence the token is"

This is the main reason I've been quick to support your notion of a separate
"Individual" (sensu lato) class, and why certain properties of Occurrence
should port over to that Class.

Aloha,
Rich