[tdwg-content] Treatise on Occurrence, tokens, and basisOfRecord

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Mon Oct 25 09:30:36 CEST 2010

Hi Pete,

Yes, that's basically where the conversation on "Individual" began several
weeks ago (i.e., that the same Individual could participate in more than one
Occurrence).  As we've mentioned, DwC already accomodates individualID, but
there is no class for an individual. If there were, several of the
properties of Occurrence would over.

Aloha,
Rich

  _____