[tdwg-content] Comment about the definition of the Darwin Core class Occurrence

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Sun May 2 15:04:20 CEST 2010

I have posted a comment regarding the meaning of the Darwin Core class
Occurrence and its relationship to other Darwin Core and Dublin Core
terms.  I would appreciate responses either on the Google Code
darwincore site or via the tdwg-tag list (tdwg-tag at lists.tdwg.org) which
I think is the appropriate venue for the discussion (I am cross-posting
here because I'm not sure how many people are actually on the tag
list).  The comment is at:
http://code.google.com/p/darwincore/issues/detail?id=70

Steve Baskauf

VU Station B 351634